Sunday, January 6, 2013

Brynn's sayings...

Brynn is SUCH a jabber-box lately.  It seems like her talking is REALLY taking off, which is so much fun, and quite funny!  Now, some things she says I know most people can understand, but there are still things she says that I think maybe only a handfull of us recognize.  She is starting to put two, three, and even four words together!  Here are a few of the things she says lately...


  • Water, please (or anything, and then please) - "wod-rr pes"
  • No crying Daddy! - Hilarious! She is in such a mommy phase and sometimes she takes awhile to warm up when he comes home.  He will try to grab her in a big hug or squeeze her and she will say no.  Then he jokes like he is crying and she says "no cii-ng dad-ee!"
  • Baby girl or baby boy - when we play with her dolls I"ll say "is this a boy or a girl?"  Then she says "hiiii baby gul!"
  • I want that - Iwun dat.
  • Charlie's papi (paci)
  • Daddy, seat seat here please.  "Daddy, seat seat her pes"
  • Purple polish - she is REALLY into getting her nails painted and likes to tell the colors of the "pah-lish" or the "paint".  She also likes to wearing mommy's "ee-ings", "bay-et", and "eck-ace" (earrings, bracelets, and necklaces).
It seems amazing all the new words she remembers, and she will finish sentences and copy so much of what we say.  I had a meeting at church the other night and I told her where I was going.  Then I said..."mommy is going to a...and she said "meeting" and I said "where is it?"  "chuch" she says.

She remembers SO MUCH too.  The other night we were in the kitchen and she kept pointing to the cabinet where we keep the coffee.  Ryan kept saying "what do you want?"  She kept pointing at the cabinet and saying "purple".  We were both like what?  So finally Ryan opens the cabinet and says "point to what you want."  She keeps saying "purple" and we are like "coffee, do you want to see the coffee?"  She keeps saying "purple" but points to the coffee container.  Finally, Ryan opens it up and inside the coffee container was a PURPLE measuring spoon!  WHAT???  We both looked at each other and were like "how does she know/remember this?"  HA!  It was a funny moment! 

She also likes to blame things on other people..HA!  If we can smell that she has pooped we will say "did you poop?"  She will say "no, mommy!"  HAHA!  The other night we were at my parents house and she had grabbed some candy and we told her she couldn't eat it until after dinner. My mom looked at me and whispered "she opened the snack drawer and got it out!"  I said "where did you get that candy?"  Brynn looks at me and says "grandpa!"  OH MY WORD!

It is AMAZING how much their little brains soak up and all the new things she is learning!  








No comments:

Post a Comment