Monday, January 28, 2013

Discovery Playhouse

We have been to Discovery Playhouse twice in the last couple of weeks.  It is such a fun place to go!  We went with Erin and Frankie a couple weekends ago (but of course I didn't take any pictures!) and then the other day we went with my mom just for an hour or so.  I snapped a few pictures on my phone (although I hate how my phone's quality seems so bad).  Anyway - Brynn was in HEAVEN going to to the "grocery" section and we had lots of fun playing. 


She LOVED using the computer and pushing all the buttons!

Then when you scan the food, it always makes that "beep" sound like at the real store.
I have to admit, I LOVE that part.  When my sister and I were little we were always playing grocery store
or library and trying to make that "beep" noise! HA!

Picking some eggs...

And picking some veggies...




Sandbox time!



What a fun place!  It is so fun to watch her play and hear the things she says!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment