Friday, January 11, 2013

iPhone pics and poo poo...

After the crazy whirwind of Christmas and New Year's, the last several days have been VERY LOW KEY...hanging out in our house, playing, doing some organizing and even some crafting.  =)  (By the way...isn't it funny that I just started this blog post like a normal person and I'm trying to be serious, but I just used the phrase "poo poo" in the title of this post.  HA!)

Here are a few pictures from my phone...

I decided to let Brynn paint my toe-nails...she LOVES playing with the polish and I paint her nails
about every other day!  (It comes off so quickly because somebody can't let it dry long enough!)

Here is what they looked like...HAHA!
I was just so glad we didn't get it on the carpet...my husband about had a stroke
when I showed him this picture...I know I SHOULD have put something under me!

We went to the SEMO vs. Murray State game and it was AWESOME!
It was even on ESPN U!
The place was packed (I guess I took this picture way before the game?)

We decided to just sit up way close to the top so she could run around and not bother people right next to us.
 

We all got rally towels when we entered the game.
She was HILARIOUS waving her towel around!

During the game the announcer was like "Attention fans...we are having a TWITTER contest...tweet us a picture as fast as you can and the first person will win a prize!"  I already had taken these pics on my phone so I tweeted them really fast...but then realized that part of the contest was that you had to tell your seat location, which I forgot to do.  So I figured I wouldn't win.  But then I thought "that's probably I good thing, I would pee my pants if they announced my name (or my twitter handle) and made me go down to the court to get a prize!"  Well about 20 minutes later this guy comes up to our seat and was like "YOU WON!"  He said "you forgot to text where you were so I've been looking all over for you!  HA!   I guess he could tell we were close to the top by my picture, so he decided to look for us.  We won a March Madness t-shirt (which Ryan loves and I gave to him), a free coupon for a Value Meal at Burger King (which I loved and already used!), and a replica of the Show-Me Center!  HA!  (which my dad loves and I gave to him! HA!) 

Somebody LOVES this little purse that Grandma (sounds like Nanaw) gave her!

And WAIT FOR IT...some exciting news from the Bandermann household...and disclaimer if the idea of a little person going number two in a pink potty grosses you out then SKIP this last picture! 

WARNING...
WARNING...
WARNING...

After her first two weeks of loving to go pee pee on the potty, she went about a month where she could CARE. LESS....she just wanted to carry the pink potty around and use it for a step stool.  Randomly like three days ago she started wanting to pee pee again.  Yesterday she sat down and started grunting...it was hilarious.  I didn't really think she would do that in the potty, but she got up and starting yelling "POO POO!"  I had to take this picture and send it to Ryan.  She earned some yummy marshmallows for her accomplishment (which I'm sure is so sanitary to have right next to the potty).
Her first NUMBER TWO in the potty!

Happy January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment