Saturday, December 10, 2011

SANTA!

Saturday morning my parents neighbor and family friend was going to deliver some presents as Santa...so he offered to stop by my parents house for Brynn to come by and see him.  It was hilarious!  She didn't cry, but I bet she spent 10 minutes just looking at him with this look on her face like "who is this guy?" 

All dressed up in our beautiful Christmas dress!

So excited to meet Santa! HA!


It took some time for her to get used to him!  He's trying to bribe her with his shiny bell! 


"Are you ready to sit on Santa's lap?"

This picture says it all...she probably sat there staring at him for 10 minutes!  HA!  We have so many pictures of her doing this!

Look at his jolly smile! HO HO HO!

Still not sure about this guy...

"He can't be too bad...he is letting me play with his bell."

Is that almost a smile???

"Hi guys...Santa's not so bad after all!"

Wow...I think I'm trying to overcompensate for the fact that it's 8:00 in the morning by smiling a little too big!

So sweet!

Even Daddy loves Santa!

"I'm clapping because I made it through my first meeting with Santa!
It was too cute!  Thanks Santa for coming to visit!

1 comment:

  1. That was so cute and I am glad she finally smiled for Santa. She is growing. We will see her in July.

    ReplyDelete