Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gingerbread Princess

Gingerbread stories are my FAVORITE!  Every December I do a "Gingerbread" unit with my kindergarteners.  We read every version of the "Gingerbread Man" that we can find...and there are some really good ones out there!  (Gingerbread Girl and Gingerbread Cowboy are really good!)  We compare all the stories, take a gingerbread hunt around the school, and do lots of gingerbread crafty projects!  I was so excited that Brynn has a little Gingerbread outfit...I can't wait until I can read all the Gingerbread stories with her!  I snapped a couple of pictures of our little "Gingerbread Princess" before school this morning.

Someone was excited to wear her Gingerbread outfit this morning!


Clearly I didn't care what Ryan looked like in the picture...ha!  How cute are these little tights/leggings!  I think at this point Ryan was saying "Whitney...put the camera down...we have to go!  I'm going to be late for work!"

And here is the Gingerbread Princess all bundled up!


Brynn wants me to tell everyone to read a Gingerbread story sometime this Christmas season!

2 comments:

  1. that second photo is such a whitney face!!!! she definitely looks more and more like your daughter! what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just read The Gingerbread Girl Goes Animal Crackers. Have you read that one? It's our new Gingerbread favorite :). Love Brynn's outfit!

    ReplyDelete