Thursday, December 22, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!

Guess who just got their two front teeth?  YEP!  About a week and a half ago the bottom right tooth made its first appearance, and a couple of days later the left one popped out.  They aren't "full grown" yet, but they are both through her gums and are growing every day!  They are ADORABLE...I love to feed her because I can see them close up!  I hope teething goes like this for all her teeth...with the exception of giving her a few doses of tylenol, it hasn't seemed to bother her much at all!  Thank you God! 

Okay...this picture is blurry but I was trying to get a picture of the two cute little teeth...can you see them a little bit? 

New Christmas PJ's!

Reading before bed...I can't believe she is actually looking at the book.  Usually she just wants to eat them.  HA!


She had PJ day at Nonna's the next day, so we just let her sleep in her jammies.  When we got her up the next morning I was like "what is that weird smell?"  Well....I guess I didn't get her diaper on very good, because the pee came up through the top and she had pee all over her pajamas for PAJAMA DAY!  Luckily, Ryan was off that day so he washed them and took them over to Nonna's when he dropped Brynn off.  She got to wear the cute Christmas PJ's the rest of the day...how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment