Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Jammies and a Recordable Storybook

Last night we busted out some Christmas pajamas!  I just thought they were the cutest things, and they were size 6-12 months, but when I put them on her they were so tight! HA!  Her little belly was hanging out most of the night and I could barely get her arms through the sleeves.  She looked like she had some bulging biceps!  We ended up not sleeping in the jammies because they were too small, but they still made for an adorable night of playing!


Pardon the purple bow...it was on from her outfit earlier in the day.

She is obsessed with this book!  It's a Christmas recordable storybook that Pamaw and Papaw got last year when I was pregnant.  Every time I turn the page and the new words "start" she will look at me with this funny little amazed expression and then get a big smile on her face.  Everytime we get it out she does this!  It's too cute!

We are trying to show off the pajamas...I know I have an interesting outfit on...I had on my shirt from school with my sweat pants.  As soon as I get home from school they are the first things I put on!

Reading/listening to the book with Daddy!  (Can you see those bulging biceps...aka adorable fat rolls?)

Add caption

"Where is that voice coming from?"

Who would have thought that a recordable storybook could be so much fun?  Ours has gotten quite a bit of spit up in/on it, but hopefully it will still work for quite a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment