Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve Party

Another family tradition is to go to the Christmas Eve Service at our church and then go to my mom's house for a Christmas Eve Party with all of my mom's side of the family.  Our church didn't have childcare for the service so Brynn just went with us.  At one point our pastor read the Christmas Story and invited all the kids to come up.  Ryan took Brynn up there and it was really funny!  She did really good through the whole service...yay!  I didn't take my camera in, so I don't have any pictures of her all dressed up at church.  Then we headed to my mom's.  It is so fun because my WHOLE family is always there...our family that lives in Springfield and the ones that live in Texas.  We have almost the same menu every year, and I LOVE IT! We have hot chicken salad, little smokies, rotel dip, veggie tray, and lots of desserts that people make.  We always have other stuff too, but those are the things we have EVERY year. 


My grandma with Brynn.

Filling up our trays with lots of delicious food...look at Ty in the background! 

Erika and Tab's kiddos...Ebby Lee and Nixon at the kiddie table. 

The other "kid" table...all of us cousins.

Tab with all the little ones...next year Jared and Kelly's will be in the mix!
Thanks Mom for always hosting wonderful Christmas Eve parties.  This is something I look forward to each holiday season.  (And it's no secret to my mom that my major wish is that Ryan and I might get to host the Christmas Eve party SOMEDAY when we build our new house!  HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment