Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Caroling

Something I've wanted to do for a long time is go Christmas caroling.  My sister-in-law Sarah and some of our friends who are in the choir decided to get it together.  Uh oh...ALL choir people?  HAHA!  For those of you who know me, you know I'm not the best singer...I seriously sing the same octave as Ryan!  Oh well...I decided that caroling is all about bringing Christmas cheer to those who need it, and who cares if I'm terribly off key, right?  We had a wonderful time, and it was so neat to see the faces of some of the elderly people from our church who we went to sing to. 

Several friends from our Life Group class went...there were a LOT of us!

We went to a nursing home first, and this couple is from our church.  She started crying when we started singing...it was such a special experience. 

After several stops, we ended up at Ryan's grandma's house.  It was her 80th birthday, so she got quite the surprise when 30 carolers showed up at her door!

Brynn was all cozy since we sang outside at several houses, but we sang inside at Gigi's house. 
Ryan and Brynn were singing away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment