Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pink-Eye Girls


Today (Sunday) I woke up and couldn't open my right eye it was so matted shut! UGHHH!  Last night I felt like there was something in my eye and I kept messing with it, thinking my contact was messed up or I had an eyelash stuck in it.  Little did I know it was the beginning of PINK-EYE!  I guess I got it from Brynn.  Since birth she has had a clogged tear duct and her eye gets really matted.  I still don't really understand it all, but somehow the pink eye bacteria and clogged tear duct go together.  I think I got lax about massaging her eye and not washing my hands good enough afterward, and must have messed with my eye, and voila...end up with PINK EYE!  So this morning as soon as I was done nursing I headed to the immediate health care clinic and paid $30 for them to tell me it was pink eye (duh) and then $10 to get eye drops...the EXACT SAME EYE DROPS Brynn is using! HAHA!  I should have just saved my time and money and used my child's medicine (or is that illegal?) HA! 

We both woke up with one eye matted shut! HAHA!
We recently got Brynn this little tummy-time mat.  She really likes it and I think she is getting so strong and really trying to hold her head up!  Here are some action shots...

Look at me guys! 

Look at that head control! HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. Squirt breastmilk in her eye. I'm telling ya, it'll clear up that clogged duct in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Whitney, I just thought I would let you know who I am in case you were wondering who your latest follower is! I am Curt's mom and he was showing me your blog and bragging on that sweet baby of yours! Since my last name is not on my picture I figured you were "who?" I am looking forward to knowing all of you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Whitney, Deb just thinks she is your newest follower I am!lol I am Curts grandmother and love the pictures of your beautiful baby. In fact your whole family is beautiful. Looking forward to meeting you. Isn't blogging fun?
    betty

    ReplyDelete