Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Belated Father's Day

Sunday was Ryan's FIRST Father's Day.  We spent the morning and some of the afternoon driving home from Springfield (my lovely husband left his hanging clothes in the hotel and we didn't realize it until we were out of Springfield...that only set us back an hour! HA!)  But the rest of the afternoon and evening we were able to spend some family time with Brynn and also celebrate with both his dad and mine.  

Watching Ryan with Brynn is such an amazing thing.  He is truly a GREAT daddy and Brynn is one lucky little girl.  I am such a daddy's girl, and I know Brynn will be too.  So...Happy Father's Day to my husband, my awesome dad, my sweet father-in-law, and my grandpa!  We are so lucky to have you in our lives and are thankful for the Godly example you set.  And without further ado (how do you spell that word?)....little Miss Brynn and her daddy! 

What a good way to get in tummy time!


I was trying so hard to capture the smiles...

I love you Daddy!  Happy Father's Day!

2 comments: