Monday, June 6, 2011

Kelly and Jared's WEDDING

Saturday was Kelly and Jared's WEDDING!  They got married at Lynwood, and then had a reception at the church right after the wedding.  It was the perfect ceremony.  I think all of us bridesmaids started crying the moment she walked down the aisle...so sweet! Here are some pictures from their big day!

Emily, Lindsey, and I all got our hair done at 8 am...here we are at the salon.  I have to be honest...my hair was NOT my fave...I looked a little bit like Loretta Lynn (big boofy thing going on) so when I got to the church I was desperate to fix it.  Luckily my friend Heather was at church for a choir practice, and she agreed that my hair needed some work! HA!  She had done hair for weddings before, so she snuck out of practice for a little bit and completely redid my hair!  =) 

Cutest flower girl ever!  When I saw Erika getting her ready my first thought was "oh my gosh...in 20 years she will be helping Ebby Lee put on her wedding dress!"

Kelly's little boy Camden was the ring bearer...getting all ready in his tux!  He was ADORABLE!

COUSINS!  Erika, me, and Ebby Lee

Kelly looked gorgeous!

Me and Em

SISTERS!  Lindsey and I had fun getting ready for the wedding together...and cracking up about our hair.  =)  (Although she didn't have anything to complain about...I'm the one that had the crazy hairdo before Heather bailed me out!)

This picture just melts my heart!  Pamaw kept Brynn during the ceremony...and I didn't hear a peep, praise the Lord!  If you can't tell from the picture she had on a cute pink dress and a little pink and zebra flower headband.  It was really cute...I wish I had a picture of her closer-up. 

Oh...I guess this wasn't the family picture I meant to put up here...but I don't know how to go back and add the right one.  Notice my mom motioning everyone to "time out" HA!  This picture cracks me up!  Family candids...

My cousin Tarah and her boyfriend James...we are hoping he becomes more than just her "boyfriend" soon! Hint hint James!

High school friends celebrating after the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment