Sunday, June 26, 2011

Early 4th of July


Tonight is the Patriotic Service at our church.  My brother and sister-in-law and several friends sing in the church choir and we are excited to go listen to the music.  They even have the nursery open for the little ones!  My favorite part is when they sing the special song for each branch of the service.  The veterans come up to the front during their song.  I used to be embarrased because my mom would get so emotional during that part, and now I'm the same way!  It just really gets to me, in a good way.  

Brynn is all ready to go!  We are getting out our Fourth of July clothes a week early.  One of my best friends and college roommate Alicia's parents sent this super cute little outfit for Brynn!  Thank you Leimkuehler's!  
Looking patriotic!

Happy Early Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Whit, my Mom is checking out your blog right now! She loved being able to see Brynn in her new outfit! She then proceeded to look at all the other pictures and still thinks she is so adorable. Now, she's showing my dad...thanks for making their day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute outfit!!! good job, leimkuehlers! :)

    ReplyDelete