Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Newborn pics...FINALLY!

When Brynn was 10 days old we had her newborn pictures taken.  We finally got the pictures and I wanted to share a few!  These are actually a lot of the ones we DIDN'T order...the ones we did order (which I think are much cuter) are on files so big that it won't let me upload them...it keeps saying "security error".  The girl who took the pics just put a few extras on the DVD that are much smaller resolution just so we can use them to share on social network sites...but they aren't any of the best ones.  I wish I could show you those...but oh well.  ENJOY! 

We did order this one as a family picture...but I feel like I look kind of dorky! HA!

It is so crazy to look back at these...she looks so different already!

I like this one, but we ordered some that are closer up to her face.

I like this one, but the little blanket is covering her eye.  Look how modest she is...doesn't want wanyone to see any private areas!  Good girl!

Such a sweet daddy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment