Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crazy Hair!

I think Brynn is starting to develop that "bald spot" on the back of her head that most babies usually get.  She has such long hair already that in the back it has seriously started making what I have termed "baby dreds".  I actually cut 3 tiny little "hairballs" off the back of her head because they were becoming so ratty.  Ryan wasn't very happy about me cutting her hair! HA!  See the picture below...it is before I cut those little hairballs off!


She is really starting to fill out!  I couldn't believe at her doctor's appointment how much she had grown...what a BIG GIRL!  Here she is the other night during a diaper change.  I wish I would have taken a picture of her before we changed her...the diaper must have not been on tight enough because the poop literally went all up her back!  =)  (I just didn't think she would appreciate that picture in 10 years).  The craziest part was that she didn't even care...this is what she looked like during the entire diaper change...happy and content as can be.  I would have been screaming bloody murder if I had that much yellow goo all up my back. 


Such a big sweet girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment