Monday, November 2, 2015

Fall Haircut!

We decorated our mantle for Fall/Halloween...I just love decorating!


We don't have any leaves to rake up around our house (I want to plant trees so bad! But even then...it will be years and years before we need to rake a lot I'm sure).  BUT...we love to go to Grandpa's and rake with him!



 Brynn's class at school...so cute!


Emory and I got our costumes...



Emory and her buddy Abbie-Kayte on school picture day...


Brynn and I got haircuts...Brynn wanted a short little cut...




She was so proud that we had to stop by to show Grandma and Grandpa after the cut...


Emory's little class on picture day...


Doing some sorting and graphing at school...she is learning SO MUCH this year and she loves it!


It took a few days to get used to her shorter hair do but it looks so great on her!


1 comment:

  1. I love her new haircut, too. She looks adorable but is growing up too fast. Love this girl so much!

    ReplyDelete