Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Paint Party and Lunch Bunch

October has been full of fun fall activities...the Footprints girls met at Bloom and had a paint party...they are SO MUCH FUN!


I baked my "test" batch of Halloween pre-order cookies...


Ansley invited Brynn to go to her Lunch Bunch at school...I headed over to Aunt Sarah's to watch Hollyn and Emory while the other 3 went with Sarah...I would have taken a picture of Hollyn and Emory playing, but Hollyn slept the whole time! HA!


But Emory had fun playing with Hollyn's toys...


Lunch Bunch at Ansley's school...



We had a bonfire with the college kids at Pam and Rick's house...Hollyn ONLY wanted her mama but we were trying to play a game around the fire and Sarah and some kids made this disguise...HILARIOUS!  Hollyn quieted down a bit because she didn't think her mama was out there...crack me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment