Saturday, November 14, 2015

Halloween Cookies and a HAYRIDE

I did about 35 dozen cookies for Halloween!  AHHH!  As crazy as those three or four days are...it is actually really fun to do holiday cookies and I'm loving that I'm only working on cookies a few days a month.  My house was a little crazy...




The Friday before Halloween I had cookie pick-up and then that night the girls had a sleepover with my parents while Ryan and I headed out with the College group on a HAYRIDE!  We had a blast!  

We had the hayride out at Sarah's parents cabin/farm and so we took the church shuttle there...


I didn't really drive...HA!  Everyone dressed up and the costumes were awesome!



We had some hayride entertainment...I love these girls so much and they did a Napoleon Dynamite skit that was HILARIOUS.  I literally could not see I was laughing SO HARD.



Emory's boyfriend =) Mr. Caleb went as Wilson from Home Improvement...GENIUS!







No comments:

Post a Comment