Sunday, November 29, 2015

Deer Hunting Saturday

Ryan had a pretty successful deer hunt...he, his dad, and Mike all got deer this year!  Ryan got a buck, but it wasn't big enough for him to want to get it mounted (thank you Lord)


The girls and I worked on an outdoor project...




and that Saturday morning while he was still away hunting the girls and I went to a birthday party for a little friend in Emory's class.  Kendall's big sister is in Brynn's class so they were both SO excited!


I think this might have been one of the first parties that was for EMORY to go to!  And not just one of Brynn's friends parties that Emory got to tag along to.




After naps Ryan headed back and we all went to a wedding reception together and I don't have one single picture of us all dressed up on my phone!  BOO!  After the reception he dropped us off at home and headed back up to church for his final night of Judgment House...I put the girls to bed and watched the Mizzou BYU game on TV..my dad and relatives were there and TAB WAS REFFING!  AND PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!



It's been a ROUGH year to be a Mizzou Football fan...but we are hanging in there...HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment