Friday, November 20, 2015

iPhone randoms...October

Brynn's class did a special Garden of Eden unit and one of the cool things they did was try a bunch of fruits that would have been in the Garden...including pomegranates, dates, figs, etc.


They've been working on beginning writing stuff and they were working on some letters in a sentence...


The girls got some special Grandma/Grandpa time while we were at the College Hayride..my mom sent me these pics...they went to Barnes and Noble to look around and then to Bath and Body for a couple of "hanitizers."




And some crafts with Grandma...


I made about 400 Halloween cookies...YIKES!  Our house was covered in cats, bats, pumpkins, and ghosts ALL DAY!  =)



We have loved fall!  "Look Mommy...we playin punkin patch!"


1 comment:

  1. 400 cookies? oh my! They do look awesome and I am sure they taste amazing!! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete