Saturday, November 28, 2015

Flu Shots and Girl Time

We got flu shots and this girl was amazing!  She has been around Aunt Lindsey and heard her talk enough of giving shots that I guess she thinks it's "pretty cool".  She didn't cry at all...just laid there, squeezed my hand, and told Emory it was no big deal.  I don't know how we are related...I felt a lot more like Emory...



But a couple minutes later even Emory was all smiles....they love getting suckers and stickers at the pediatrician!


At school the week before Thanksgiving I had to find all the boxes our college group put together because we didn't put the right shipping tags on them...OH MY.  It was a little like finding a needle in a haystack!


Ryan served in Judgment House (he was Satan while his brother Jason was Jesus...HA!) so for a week he would pretty much have to go straight to church from work and we didn't really see him for a week...combined with deer hunting and we had a girls week.  Lots of playing Candy Land, playing "Christmas store", and lots of other fun things.



Since it was on school nights Emory was in bed by 7:30 and Brynn and I had some fun big girl time playing store with Christmas catalogs and watching movies together and playing games.



At school one day I was walking by the library and saw Brynn, Scarlett, and Millie sitting like this listening to the library story.  ADORABLE!


Brynn picked out some things for Santa...OH MY!


Running errands to Target with these girls is never dull...I needed to get my flu shot but they told me it would be about 25 minutes until it was ready.  I think that's their marketing strategy...how can you stay in Target for 25 minutes with two little girls and not buy out the Dollar Spot?  HA!


Ryan was away deer hunting and Brynn said he needed this headband...



1 comment:

  1. You daughter did a great job getting her flu shot. I was more like your youngest daughter when it came to getting shots. My father actually had to sit right there next to me because I would start crying before they even got the shot ready. On another note, I hope you were able to find the boxes from your college group.

    Leonardo @ U.S. Healthworks Medical Group

    ReplyDelete