Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mizzou Homecoming - Saturday

We got up early the next morning and headed to campus for the parade!  Brynn was SO EXCITED and we couldn't wait to meet up with some friends!





I had a pic of us face-timing my sister at the parade but I doubt she'd want me to post it...you owe me Linz!  She watched a little bit of the parade and watched Brynn getting braver and braver going out to pick up candy!





Wow...one float through out WHOLE BAGS of Skittles...Ryan was excited...clearly.  =)


Getting to hang out with Ryan's cousins Zach and Mollie was so fun!


Then we met up with some friends and walked around campus...it was GORGEOUS!






My freshman year dorm, Mark Twain, has had QUITE the face-lift.  Wow...it was looking good!


My mom sent some pictures of Emory playing away at the park...


We ate lunch at one of our other favorite places...Flat Branch.  YUM-O!  Guess I didn't get a picture of me and Ashley's side of the table...


 Brynn took a car nap on the way back to campus...


And then when she got up we snuck in to my old dorm (Johnston) to see the inside...major renovations since I was there...girls does this even look remotely like where we lived???



Fancy...


The BSU was doing a special anniversary/Homecoming tailgate so Brynn got to jump in the bounce house and got her face painted.  (She wanted a rainbow...over HER ENTIRE FACE...ha!)  We got to catch up with some people we hadn't seen in a LONG TIME!


Then we started walking over to the football field...quick stop on Stankowski Field where we used to play intramurals...



Watching the players and the cheerleaders warming up before the game...



Brynn even snapped this picture for us!




We may be having a MISERABLE season, but we still love our Tigers!



We had SUCH A BLAST taking Brynn to Homecoming and getting to go to the game together.  Seeing her yell MIZ-ZOU was so special and I think she really loved everything about the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pics of such a special weekend at MIZZOU Homecoming. I sure enjoyed my time with Emory, too! Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete