Friday, October 16, 2015

Lyla's birthday and COUSIN DAY!

Last Friday we got to celebrate sweet Lyla's THIRD birthday!  



Brynn LOVES Marley!


Then later that night we celebrated Grandma's birthday with presents, pizza at Pagliai's, and then we all went and watched a little bit of the Central football game.  My girls love the Tiger!  (Although Emory won't get close enough for a hug...she just loves to scream "HI TIGER!")


The next day Ryan, Jason, and their buddies all went on a "man baby-shower" trip...aka shooting things in the woods and watching football.  Since Sarah was out of town, I watched their girls...which meant I had five girls under age 6.  WOW...I'm not quite sure how the Duggar's do it.  I could barely keep my head above water just making sure they all ate something for lunch!  HA!  No...actually they all played together pretty well and it wasn't too bad...


until Emory didn't quite make it to the potty (it's a little harder to keep on top of potty training when you are watching five kids...) and the girls were all freaking out and yelling because "AUNT WHITNEY THERE IS POOP ALL OVER THE FLOOR!"  AHHHH!  (Don't look at the next two pictures if it will gross you out.)  But I had to take a picture and send it to Ryan and say "oh. my. word."


Yes...my child did this all over the bathroom floor.  DISGUSTING.  I'm just glad it was on the tile and not the carpet...And I'm sorry about the pictures...but I gotta keep it real.


In the meantime the girls were begging to make chocolate chip cookies.  Thankfully we had a bag of mix and all we had to add was eggs and butter.  =)



Hollyn was not short on attention...


I mean...who doesn't want to be fed baby-food and get their hair brushed (BAHAHAHA!) at the same time...oh and don't forget that Emory and Charli were trying to shove melts and puffs down her too.  Not to worry Jason and Sarah...Aunt Whitney had it all under control...HA!


I know before I know it these girls will be all grown up and I'll be missing the days of chasing them around to go to the potty and trying to reign in the circus that was our house...LOVE THESE GIRLS TO PIECES!

No comments:

Post a Comment