Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Old Friends and Football

A couple of weekends ago some special friends came for a visit!  We hadn't seen them in over a year and we had a great couple of days playing and visiting together!  We met at the park one day, and even hung out at Brynn's soccer practice!  The next day we met up at the Conservation Center and then Chick-Fil-A for lunch before they had to drive home.  



After lunch we stopped by TJ Maxx to get a couple of new fall pillows for our Master.  I thought Brynn was having fun, but when I got home and saw these pictures I couldn't help but laugh.  I guess it was a little "tougher" than I thought...HA!



Most people liked the plaid best...I think it's perfect for fall...over the winter I"m thinking maybe just a fluffy white over the metallic gold ones, or maybe even going for the animal print.  =)


That Friday night we headed to the Cape/Jackson football game with Jared, Kelly, and the boys.  I think Kelly and I were secretly rooting for the Tigers, but Camden was so funny being so hard core for Jackson.  =)   Brynn wanted to wear red and black but kept saying "I want the Tigers to win!"  HA!  We were a mixed bunch and just cheered for whatever happened.  Central ended up pulling out the win!  


After the game we went back to Jared and Kelly's for a little bonfire...





Boots and pull-ups...awesome bonfire attire.  =)





I like the plaid...I think it's growing on Ryan.  =) (And I still need stuff in the frames above the bed...any ideas?)



1 comment:

  1. This room looks soooooo good! I love it. Now I need help getting mine finished. :)

    ReplyDelete