Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pumpkin Seeds and Finley's CAKE

The girls LOVE their pumpkins and they've had a lot of fun picking some of them out.  


We put Emory down for her nap and Brynn and I cleaned out her pumpkin and carved it together.  Then she really wanted to clean the seeds and roast them and eat them.


I found some recipe online and we didn't even bake them as long as it said, but they were seriously burned BLACK when they got done!  HA!  She kept eating them and saying "well I think they are good!"  HA!


Later that week we had a baby sprinkle for one of my best friends third baby.  I picked up the little cake...nothing fancy but we just got her little monogram on it...


And on the way to the restaurant IT FELL OFF MY SEAT and GOT RUINED!  AHHHH!  I knew Jennilee wouldn't care, but STILL...Poor Finley!


Emily and I "fixed" it a bit before she came in...HAHA!


We had a great time celebrating little Miss Finley but I'm going to be extra careful next time I transport a cake!  (Brynn helped "wrap" one of Finley's little gifts)...


The girls tried to play "golf" with Grandpa's clubs...




And then Brynn got really really sick one day...her fever got pretty high.  She was exhausted from the fever and just wanted to lay around the rest of the day.


Her fever was still up, but thankfully she was feeling much better that night.  We had a Full House marathon and by the next morning she was fever free.  


I'm majorly cutting back on the cookies, but Saint Francis does a TON of stuff for Pink Up Cape in October and I made two dozen cookies for their big auction.  They turned out really cute I think.  



No comments:

Post a Comment