Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Weekend Before School Starts

Friday before school started we met some friends at the Water Park...



On the way out I realized it was time to admit that maybe these shorts have lost their elasticity (I swear they fit a couple of months ago...but it seems like they keep stretching out and there is no going back!)


Hilarious!



Saturday morning we got up and watched a little bit of the football scrimmage at SEMO...


and then stopped by Sunny Hill to pick up some herbs for a project.  =)  (Love projects!)


My dad had some really cool old wood in his workshop and I had been seeing cool pictures of indoor plants/herb gardens.  I wanted some real plants in our kitchen so he made these boxes for me.



Saturday night we got Mexican food with Jared and Kelly and then headed to the new Jackson elementary school to let the kids play.  We "taught" them how to play tetherball and we all had a lot of fun playing against each other!  I actually beat Ryan in an epic game!




No comments:

Post a Comment