Monday, September 14, 2015

Polar Bears in the House

The other day Brynn came down and said she wanted to play "polar bear soccer"...I had no clue what that meant.  She says "I'll be right back" and goes upstairs.  She comes back a couple minutes later looking like this..so outside we went...to play Polar Bear Soccer.



Later that night at supper Emory wanted her bear hat too.  (Pam and Rick got them for the girls when they went on their Alaskan cruise last year).  So after supper we got to watch our two little bears entertain us...they were a HOOT!








Emory had dropped a can of bathroom cleaning spray on her toe the day before and kept saying her toe hurt.  I looked down and saw this!  I thought it was purple nail polish it was that purple...guess it really did bother her!


We busted out our fall jammies early...it was the beginning of September!



2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I love those pj's! I need to find some fun fall sets for my daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete