Friday, September 4, 2015

I'm running out of titles for everyday life pictures...=)

I have lots of pictures of just everyday life, and I do not have cool titles for these posts.  =)  Nor do I care to spend a lot of time thinking of them...hence my cool title.  HA!

It still amazes me that on any given evening we can just plop a chair in the backyard and try to catch fish...the girls love to do this!



Brynn loves crafts...loves.  The other day the girls got suckers from somewhere.  Emory had hers gone in about five minutes.  Brynn on the other hand, saved hers, and when we got home she made a "craft" out of it by sticking on google eyes.  She was so proud.  =) What???


I LOVE fall.  On Saturday morning for breakfast we had "Adam and Eve on a raft" (that's what my dad always called them growing up).  But instead of just cutting a circle out of the middle we cut pumpkins!  YUMMY!  I may have also put some pumpkin pie spice in my coffee!  


Later on Saturday morning, Pamaw took the two big girls to get their nails done...they were so excited!  So glad she sent me these pics!





On Monday Brynn and I ran some errands and she brought along her little money bag and we stopped at Bath and Body Works.  She LOVES to save quarters and take four or five of them in and pick out a hand sanitizer (which she calls "hanitizers."  



On Tuesday after school we had to stop by Walmart...love these two!


If anyone has a cool title for these posts...lay it on me.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment