Sunday, July 26, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans

The Friday of VBS week we got up after rest time (Brynn doesn't nap a ton anymore, but she still goes in her room and plays quietly...Emory on the other hand, naps for about 3 hours every day!) we headed to see Ryan's new office at work.



My parents hadn't seen any of the new Saint Francis expansions so they went along and we all walked around the hospital a little bit and Ryan showed us around.


And then we did my most favorite thing to do on a weekend night...we ate pizza downtown at Pagliai's and then we walked across the street to the football stadium, and walked in and let the girls run around on the field!  They were having races and trying to beat Grandpa...it was hilarious.  I'll be honest..Brynn is getting so fast that I can't beat her by a whole lot.  HA!  




Then on Saturday morning we headed to Oran to visit my grandparents...my grandma had knee replacement surgery the week before and we went to check on her and Ryan checked her out.  =)  It's good to have a PT in the family.  =)



We are usually a bit of a circus so I was a little worried that we'd drive Granny crazy, but the girls were pretty good about playing and coloring a little more quietly than usual.  Thank the Lord!


Then we headed outside and the girls got to pick tomatoes and a few cucumbers from Pawpaw's garden.  I REALLY want to grow some stuff next year!  PLEASE HELP ME PAWPAW!





Ryan had ridden like 50 some miles that morning (he's training for a half ironman triathlon that's in a couple of weeks) and he and Brynn were WORN out from our busy week/weekend...so they were OUT on the couch!


That night we headed to Pamaw's for a BBQ and to hang out.  I wish I could post my pics from the night, but they are of the four big girls (minus Hollyn) running around totally in the nude before we let them take a big bath together...HILARIOUS!  I'll just keep the pictures as blackmail for when the girls are older...HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment