Wednesday, July 8, 2015

That Time I Thought I Was Going to My Surprise Party...and it totally wasn't! HA!

Our niece Charli turned 3 back on June 1...but her party wasn't until Friday, June 12.   Which I totally thought was going to be a joint party for Charli and a surprise party for me!  HAHA!  (Which it wasn't and my friends won't let me live down...but more on that in the next post)

So Friday during the day we stopped by Target to pick up Charli's present and then met our friends at Cape Splash.

Getting Emory out of the toy aisle is like...I don't even know...let's just say it took a LONG time!


We met Kelly and Camden at Cape Splash and I don't have many pictures because it's hard enough keeping up with my kids at that place, let alone take any pictures.   But...as we were heading over to dry off and go get some lunch, Kelly and I looked over and saw Camden helping buckle Brynn's shoes...it was seriously ADORABLE!


We headed home and took naps and then headed to Charli's party...I snapped a couple of pictures...guess this was Uncle Jason praying for Charli (probably shouldn't have been taking pictures during the prayer...whoops!)


Aunt Sarah made the cake!  It was AWESOME!


Even though it turned out it wasn't a party for Charli AND ME (HAHAHAHA!) we had such a fun time celebrating with family and friends!  And when I woke up the next morning on my 30th BIRTHDAY, I got a lot more surprises!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLI!  Maybe one day they will throw us a party together!  =)

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Erika's (she highlighted several a while back) and have been a reader ever since. I don't normally comment, but wanted to tell you it is encouraging to see women in the same life stage as I, who love God and enjoy life. I met your parents at a bike ride a few weeks back, and finally garnered the courage to say hello. They were the sweetest couple! Thanks for sharing your life and being the encouragement you are.

    ReplyDelete