Sunday, July 19, 2015

Twas the Week Before the Fourth of July...

We were getting ready for the big Fourth of July celebration...we bought sparklers and some fireworks and wore lots of red, white, and blue!


The good ole' family bike ride happens at least twice a week in our neighborhood...for some reason I still think it's a good idea to attempt to take a picture every ride...and I nearly fall off my bike EVERY TIME!




This kid was not happy in the grocery store...I had to send pics to Ryan to justify why I buy myself a bouquet of cheap flowers EVERY time I leave Aldis.  =)






I love decorating, and I finally got around to getting some things for the dining room table...we even picked some of our roses from outside and Brynn helped me fill our vases!


I LOVE Hobby Lobby and found these cute pics for the girls bathroom...


and for Emory's side of the bathroom...









Look out Fourth of July here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment