Monday, July 13, 2015

This and That...

I'm not ready to "seriously" start potty training Emory and make her wear panties all the time, but she has shown a TON of interest in going on the potty.  We brought up Brynn's old "pink potty" and she goes in it a lot!  She loves to get "M M's!"




She's pretty proud of herself...=)


We love taking walks on the bike trail....


We made a homemade pie with the fresh blueberries we got from Mrs. Linda.  It was SO GOOD!  We took a piece to my Dad because he loves blueberry pie.  He kept saying how good it was and where did I get that recipe?  I told him it was Granny's secret family recipe and he was like "oh, yeah I can tell!"  About a week later he decided he wanted to make the pie for the Fourth of July.  He called me and said "can you find me Granny's recipe for that pie?"  I started laughing and I said "YEAH...JUST GOOGLE FRESH BLUEBERRY PIE AND IT'S THE THIRD LINK DOWN!"  HA!  


When we stop by my parents the girls love to play "ice cream store."  They open the window and we sit on the porch swing...then they take our order and bring us an ice cream sandwich!




We celebrated my birthday at Pamaw's with a yummy dinner one night!




So much fun wore Brynn out...



No comments:

Post a Comment