Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gulf Shores - Day 3 - Beach Time/Date Night

Warning - this post contains about 1,672 pictures!  HA!
We woke up and headed to the beach.  My parents have never para-sailed, so they decided to do it.  We headed under the tents and watched!






 Brynn inched closer and closer to the waves, which weren't as crazy as the other days.




 We practiced trying to JUMP in the waves...




 She was still a little timid...




I guess it was a little safer to jump back here??




 We started building sand castles...(I know my shirt looks weird...I thought Ryan sprayed my stomach with sunscreen really good the first day, but it got SO BURNT so I wore a shirt for the rest of the week.)



They made Brynn a little "bath tub" in the sand and she liked the water coming in.











 And that did it...she was a HUGE fan of the ocean after this.










Linz and I had fun attempting to "ride" the waves...




 And then we all stood around and did this for about half an hour straight...Brynn would scream (happy scream) at the top of her lungs and jump each wave...I didn't know if we were ever going to quit watching her do this. =)


 
















She even had fun going out far with Daddy...



 I was so glad she loved the ocean as much as she did!  She was almost hoarse from all her hooping and hollering in the waves.

Later that night my parents took Brynn out to eat pizza and she wanted to play in the ocean some more, and Ryan and I and Lindsey and Curt all went out for a special dinner/date because my birthday was the next day!


We went to Louisiana Lagniappe and it was SO GOOD!  We had such a fun meal and as always, we laughed a TON and just always have such a great time together.  I just love them SO MUCH!







The only bummer was that after dinner I started not feeling super well.  We were going to go play mini-golf but we ended up heading back to the condo and just watched some hockey play-offs and hanging out.  But it was still such a GREAT GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment