Friday, December 20, 2013

Emory's Nursery is Finished

Emory is 3 months old and her nursery is finally "done."  YAY!  I love all the newborn pictures we've added and several prints we've framed.  I really like the way it turned out!

We hung Emory's "coming home" gown (and baby dedication gown) in that shadow box.  And my friend Allison made some really cute prints that are on the white shelves!


I made a little frame to hang up Emory's headbands.  They hang on little tiny clothespins from some little wire.  I guess I could/should have taken a close up.  =)


Shutterfly had this promotion where you could get a FREE 16 X 20 print, so I got one of Brynn seeing baby Emory (for one of the first times at the hospital).  We just hung it up a couple of weeks ago!





I ended up ordering several of the pictures that the "hospital photographer" took.  (When she came in I remember thinking "does anyone actually order any of these?" HA!)  I guess they do...because I DID!  I just thought some of them were too cute and I wanted to put them on this wall!


And in our hallway, we now have newborn pictures of both girls framed and hanging up.  =)  LOVE!


I really like how her nursery turned out!   Big thanks to Mrs. Linda and Allison for helping make some of the cute stuff in her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment