Saturday, August 3, 2013

Baby Sprinkle - Girl's Night Out!

This past Thursday night some of my closest friends hosted a "Baby Sprinkle" for me!  We all went to eat at Olive Garden, and had such a fun time visiting, catching up, laughing, and celebrating baby Emory!  I LOVE THESE GIRLS so much and felt so blessed and loved!  Thanks girls!

My WONDERFUL sister-in-law (and FRIEND!) Sarah

These girls mean SO MUCH to me!
I feel SO BLESSED to have these friends in my life!
Raising all of our kiddos together is wonderful! =)

More sweet friends!

I love this pic...this is how our time together is...
a million different stories and conversations, TONS of laughs, etc.

After we all ordered I opened some gifts!  My friend Kristi (who probably isn't in ANY of these pictures because she was doing such a great job at capturing the moments) snapped a bunch of pictures.  I'm just going to warn you...they are just a bunch of me opening presents, but I figured I would still post them because maybe someday Emory will want to see them!  =)



This is the "oooo it's Mizzou stuff" face!


And this is my "you ALL need to be putting your kids in Mizzou clothes" face. 

My friend Tami (who is currently 15 weeks preggo with her FOURTH little one...she already
has three boys so we are secretly praying it's a girl!) and her son Mark (who could be Brynn's future man?)

GOTTA LOVE the nursing pads...I used these ALL THE TIME when Brynn was first born!


I think I'm mid-sentence saying "OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO CUTE!"
Sorry Kristal, I know you won't like this picture of yourself but I don't know how to crop it.  HA!


Thanks to Jennilee, Emory will have SOMETHING of her own!  HA!


Sweet baby smell!

Unfortunately, I am NOTORIOUS for taking gifts without tissue paper, so my friend Erin
surprised me with a whole pack of tissue paper in my gift!  HA!
(That's why I'm laughing so hard!)

First thought?
My child will have name-brand diapers for ONE WEEK now!



We got such a wonderful mix of gift-cards and money, diapers, clothes, blankets and toys, etc.  I couldn't have asked for a better night with all of my friends!  

And then as we all slowly trickled out, those of us who were left realized we would be going home in the middle of our kids "bed-time routines" so we quickly decided to extend the party to Simply Swirled (our frozen yogurt place) and had A BLAST eating some yummy ice cream and laughing until our sides hurt!  And a big thank-you to our hubbies for putting our kiddos to bed and letting us have a wonderful girls night-out!  (Actually, according to some hilarious texts sent after we all got home, a few hubbies didn't quite have the kiddos in bed yet, because the little ones evidently "weren't tired yet" or needed their mommies to help!  HA!)  When I got home I had so much fun getting everything out and showing Ryan all the cool stuff we got!  

I also want to say a HUGE thank-you to Mrs. Linda for this ADORABLE diaper hanger!


And THANK YOU to my grandma and grandpa for this adorable blanket!  My grandpa actually cross-stitches these for each great-grandchild and then my grandma sews them together!  The time and love put into these is PRICELESS!


Baby Emory is SO LOVED already and we can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment