Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Changing Up Our Pictures...Then and Now

Way back in April we had some two-year old pictures taken of Brynn.  We got the pictures back so quickly, but are just now finishing putting some of them up.  It is so crazy to see the difference a year makes...as we were changing out one-year to two-year pictures it was such a bittersweet moment..on one hand it is so fun to watch her grow up and learn new things every single day, but she is definitely not our little baby anymore!  


One this wall it goes from newborn, to six months, to one-year, to two-years!
Then in our room we changed out this picture (from when she was about six months) to this two-year picture.  I just can't believe what a difference a year and a half makes!



On our console table we had a one-year picture and swapped that out...


One-year...

Two-year...
We got this storyboard made and I LOVE IT!  We are still deciding where to put it.


And above our TV we used to have our family picture in the middle (she was six months) and one-year pictures on each side.  We kept one of the one-year pics (on the left) and added a two-year on the right.  Then we changed out the family picture to an updated one, although we didn't buy a big one because I figure we will want a new family picture in October after the baby is born.

Without the updated family pic....


(I just snapped this on my phone, but here is with the updated family picture).

As I was changing these out I'm thinking...oh my gosh, someday it's going to be her senior pictures we are hanging up, or her wedding picture, etc.  I just want to soak up these moments because I'm sure it will feel like the blink of an eye before those moments are here.

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see her--she's SO big!--and you two this weekend, what fun! :D

    ReplyDelete