Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

While Erika and her kids were still here, we headed to Zalma on Monday and the kids got to ride horses!  It was SO FUN to watch them...and I loved it too.  There is just something about riding a horse...it's so fun!

The kids were definitely nervous at first...



But thankfully once they got on and started going they were all smiles and so excited!




After they rode, then Emory and I took a turn.




Bowen and Erika rode, and then the girls asked to ride again.  I was shocked when Brynn actually wanted to ride by herself!  She and Ebby Lee got their own horse and went out on a ride together.  =)





I had visions of myself just galloping off on a horse (I don't know why that always sounds like it would be so fun) but I didn't...instead we just walked slowly, but it was AWESOME!  Thanks Aunt Tina and Erika for inviting us...next summer I'm seriously going on my gallop ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment