Sunday, August 30, 2015

Back to School Night and God Rest Penny's Soul!

On the Thursday before school started we had special "Back to School" night at Footprints...the kids took their supplies and met their teachers and saw their classrooms.  It was SO SWEET watching our big girls be in the Pre-K class...they were SO SO EXCITED to go see their new room!



I can't believe these THREE AMIGOS are in Pre-K...it's just crazy,  Love these little girls to pieces!


And of course the two younger sisters are going to school too, so they wanted to be in the picture.  =)


The next night we headed to Pagliai's with my parents and then drove over to the SEMO football field to run some energy off.





By Saturday afternoon we were wiped out...Brynn loves taking weekend naps on the couch with Daddy.  =)  


Did I ever write a blog post about our cat?  We had an outside cat for maybe a month before she ran away (or maybe something worse?)  I can't say that I'm super sad she's gone...but I found this picture of her laying under our table.  She LOVED to pull on the strings and then she'd scratch and paw at the french doors, which drove me crazy.

One of the funniest things lately about the cat was that we were telling some friends about her "running away" (we said she's probably just having a sleepover at her friends house because we were worried Brynn would be so sad.  Thankfully she's handled it fine...probably because she thinks Penny's just having an extended sleepover somewhere.)  Anyway - we were telling the friends about the cat being gone and I started laughing and said "Oh Penny...God rest her soul."  Emory repeats EVERYTHING and started yelling "God rest her soul!  God rest her soul!"  It was hilarious...and it sounds more like "GOD RET HER SO!"  You should hear it!


Oh Penny...God rest your soul wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. This cracks me up because I think your childhood dog "ran away" too! :) HAHA

    ReplyDelete