Saturday, August 15, 2015

Brynn's First Cardinal Game

A couple weeks ago Brynn got to go on her very first Cardinals game!  Ryan took her along with the college group from church, which Pamaw and Papaw help lead so they were there.  And Grandpa drove the shuttle bus, so Brynn was big stuff and had a great time with everyone!


I can't find the picture, but evidently Grandpa told McDonald's that he was the bus driver so he got his meal free.  Then Brynn told them she was the "assistant bus driver" LOL and they gave her a free Happy Meal!  HILARIOUS!  She told us ALL about that for days!

Her buddy Liam from church went with his grandpa, our Pastor Mark.  I told Ryan he had to snap a picture of these cuties.  =)



When I asked Ryan how it was going he said "oh it's great!  She loves it, and she's cleaning out everyone's wallet."  =)  Evidently on your first trip you need a new shirt, ice cream in a cardinals hat cup, popcorn, etc.  HA!



Ryan text me on the way home and said they were doing great...but it was 10:45 and she was still going strong on the bus.  =)  OH MY.  She eventually conked out on the ride home and I don't think she even woke up when Ryan got her out and put her in her bed.  I'm sure she was WORN out.  So glad she had such a wonderful time!


Emory and I did some girl shopping and Panera with Grandma, and then headed home for her bath.




She was in bed by 8:15 and I had a night with the TV all to myself!  =)


1 comment: