Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Week before the TRIP...

In mid-April we took a HUGE family vacation...a Disney CRUISE!  As exciting as we knew it would be...the week before we a little crazy getting everything ready.  Packing for a big trip with little kids takes a little planning...so it was a fun and crazy week.

On Monday Brynn had one of her last swim lessons before the trip.  Ansley got to go with me to watch her! 



We had lunch with Pamaw and then I took these two to Bath and Body Works.  I loaded up on some springy soaps for the house, and of course I had to let these two pick out some "sanitizers" as Brynn calls them.  They were a hoot!


Tuesday morning we were up ready for school...Emory's hair seriously looks like Einstein in the morning...


Are you guys really waking me up??


I sent some cookies with my Aunt to Texas for Erika's little girl Ebby Lee's birthday party!


I walked past Emory's classroom and snapped this pic!


and we did a little furniture distressing with Grandpa...he built a console table for my sister and she wanted it distressed.






We spent the rest of the week getting all of our stuff packed up and our house in order before we left for the trip!  WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment