Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hanging Ferns and Brynn's Bakery

Growing up my parents always hung ferns between their porch columns. I just LOVE it and have always loved hanging ferns and love seeing them all through the summer.  We hung a couple at our old house, and when we built our new house we knew we wanted columns and I couldn't wait to hang ferns in the summertime!  Back in April we started working on it!  






I guess I never took a finished picture in the daytime?  I will have to post pictures soon because we've been landscaping and it is SO EXCITING!  I feel like it looks so different!

And then some randoms from around our house...



These are back from the week before Easter...she loves a good "project."  She loves to make things, to craft, to tape things together, to cut things, etc.  She was making some new kind of sucker thing...


And then we had leftover white chocolate so she wanted to dip everything in it "for a party!"


Emory plus the kitchen equals trouble (and a big mess!)





Brynn's masterpieces...







We celebrated my Grandpa's 88th birthday (I think it was 88?) at his favorite Chinese buffet one Friday morning...Ryan even got to join us on his lunch break!




Brynn was excited about her new suit for swimming lessons...she went crazy the last couple of lessons and just started swimming away!  We were cracking up...she said "can you guys move out of the way so I can just jump in?"  WHOA!



My heart is full!

No comments:

Post a Comment