Monday, May 18, 2015

Easter Saturday


The Saturday before Easter Sunday was a fun-filled day with family!  We got up and took some family pictures to help out a friend who is a photography major...I'm sure she had lots of fun putting up with us all morning.  HA!

Then we headed to my moms for our annual Easter brunch and Egg Hunt.  After eating, we got to open our Easter baskets.  My mom always puts the sweetest things inside!  Lindsey's friends Chris and Ninna were there too, because their family lives so far away.  We loved having them be a part of the family for the weekend!




We headed outside for the egg hunt.  Emory and Brynn got to go first...it's so fun watching your kids hunt for eggs!





Exhibit A of Lindsey peeking...she's supposedly "helping" Brynn but I think she's actually scouting out the adult eggs...





I guess we didn't take any pictures of the adult egg hunt?  I think my mom may have, but I was too busy trying to three-peat as adult egg finding champion...unfortunately Curt totally beat me this year!  I concede my title...


We headed home to take naps but I don't think Emory made it out of the driveway...


After naps it was time to head over to Pamaw's house for Easter with all the Hawns/Bandermanns.  Pamaw has such fun toys...even a big bounce house! 


Egg Hunt Rounte 2...




Sweet second counsins..and buddies from school!



Gigi (Ryan's grandma, Pam's mom) and all of her great-grandchildren...9 in all!




We headed home and my parents, Lindsey and Curt, and Chris and Ninna all came over to see the house.  We watched some March Madness and put Emory to bed, and then we dyed some Easter eggs with Brynn.  She passed out all the treats she had made a few days before...it was hilarious!   My parents headed home, but we burned the Midnight Oil with the younger crew watching basketball and hanging out...it was lots of fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment