Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Easter Sunday

I just LOVE Easter Sunday.  I love going to church and hearing about our Risen Savior.  I love that it is springtime, and the weather is getting warmer.  I love spending time with family and friends!

Before we took Emory to her class we headed inside to say hi to everyone and show off the girls in their matching dresses!


Brynn and one of her best friends Scarlett at church on Sunday morning.  =)  Love these two!




We tried to get a picture of the girls together...




and then headed to my grandparents house in Oran for Easter lunch.  We let Emory eat a turkey lunchable (we are so fancy) on the way to Oran and then we knew she would be ready for a nap.  We put her down as soon as we got there and we got to eat in PEACE and quiet!  HA!  She took a big ole' Easter nap while we ate, visited, and relaxed!  I'd call that good parenting...HA!



Once she got up we let the girls do an Easter egg hunt.  It was so cute!










Granny was letting Emory eat a lot of Easter chocolate...HA!



We love spending time at Granny and Pawpaw's!  HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment