Monday, April 13, 2015

School Fun and March Randoms

Emory has been doing so well at Footprints!  She loves her little class and her teachers!

My friend Emily subs a lot at school, and she was working in Emory's class the other day and sent me this...Emory was WORN out.  All the kids were awake but Emory stayed asleep until work was over and I had to wake her up!  HA!



When Emily subs, Scarlett gets to come to school!  These two got to sit at the "Friend Table" in class together! Melt my heart!


We grabbed a slushie after school...the weather was awesome!



The next day at school one of the teachers sent me these...




We got to take Charli home from school that day and the girls were SO EXCITED!


The weather was SO NICE later that week and we enjoyed time outside!




I came upstairs one day and found the rabbit having a tea party...HAHA!


My friend Erin had her third sweet little boy and we got to go see him at the hospital!




Brynn is really into writing and wants you to spell words for her so she can write the letters...she made this the other day and I was so impressed!


These are a little out of order, but a couple of nights before Erin had her baby, some of us girls got together at our house to celebrate her last night out.  I had some cookies to work on and made a few extra so the girls could practice icing.  





1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are so cute but the one of Brynn touching Emory through the fence--melt my heart. I pray Brynn and Emory are as close as you and Lindsey. :) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete