Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Another Week of SNOW

At the beginning of March we got another big round of ice/snow! AHHH!  You'd think by March we would have been in the clear!  We stayed in, played with LOTS of toys, made lots of "cities" and "castles", and tried to keep busy.  But I don't think we went out one time to play in it...we were all OVER IT!  =)






My friend/neighbor brought over a trampoline for the kids to play with in the basement...it came at the PERFECT time because we hung out in the basement for a couple of hours and the girls had SO MUCH FUN!

I celebrated the end of a crazy snow day with this delightful dessert...


We put on a new outfit the next morning...hot stuff right here.  She loves to wear Brynn's "pammies".



Thank you trampoline!


I must have been in a weird mood because that night I made brussel sprouts...Brynn was enthusiastic about trying it...


And then decided she was NOT a fan...HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment