Monday, April 27, 2015

Brynn's FOURTH Birthday - Sunday

Brynn's real birthday was on Sunday, the 22.  While we were getting ready for church she got to open some presents...a special fishing pole, t-ball stuff, and a few other things.  We even had some leftover birthday cake for breakfast!  YUMMY!



Birthday cake and little smokies...birthday breakfast of champions!


After church we headed over to my mom's house to celebrate Brynn and my sister's birthdays!



Fun with Uncle Curt =)


We had brought her new t-ball set over to my parents and we had fun all playing around...





We had a yummy birthday lunch...then pictures with the birthday girls.



Happy Birthday Aunt Lindsey and Brynn!




Lindsey and Curt had to leave around 2, and we put Emory down for a nap at my parents.  Then me, my mom, Brynn, and Ryan all headed to the movies to watch the new Cinderella movie for Brynn's birthday.  It was SO GOOD!

Later that night we used Brynn's new fishing pole to go fishing in the pond...Brynn helped find all the worms (I was really surprised!) and she and Ryan caught 4 fish!









Then here's the craziest thing...Brynn asked if we could cook the fish.  Of course Ryan was like "oh yeah!"  So he seriously filleted (I don't know how to spell that...ha!) them and put some seasoning on them and we ATE THEM!  They were pretty small so it was more like little fish "bites"....




Both girls LOVED the fish and they ate the whole plate...I was so surprised that it was really good.  We all kept laughing and saying "isn't it crazy that 30 minutes ago these fish were SWIMMING in our pond!"


HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY BRYNN!  We LOVE you!

1 comment: