Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dallas ROADTRIP!

The last weekend in March was one we had been looking forward to for a LONG time!  Some of our very very best friends from college were going to meet up in Dallas, where one of the couples lives.  We had a great weekend relaxing and catching up and just having a great time together!



Best buds..Guthrie, Ryan, and Chris


We got to Dallas later on Thursday night and headed for some yummy Mexican food.  Then we headed back to Guthrie and Bailey's house to watch some basketball and hang out.

Friday morning the guys headed out to play golf and the girls did some shopping and pampering...we got the best pedicures and manicures!  SO NICE!





Then we drove around and got lunch...the weather was gorgeous and we had the best lunch.  You know how sometimes you have those moments where you feel like you are in another world, or like "is this really my life right now?"  Well...I was having one of those moments...BLISS!  I made Bailey take this picture of me because I was just in HEAVEN!


I snapped this picture of George Bush's church....HA!


After some more shopping we headed out of town to Bailey's family lake-house...AMAZING!  I think I took this picture because it looked like we were taking a roadtrip to Arlington Iowa (Bachelor anyone?)




Friday evening view...not too shabby.  =)


Sidenote - my parents kept the girls all weekend for us.  I know they had such a great time...thank you mom and dad!  Brynn went to a princess tea with my mom and she sent me this picture on Saturday morning of them getting ready...


Saturday morning we did NOTHING...we just enjoyed the beautiful weather, played a lot of corn-hole, laid out and watched the water, got on the boat a bit, etc.





Ryan even jumped off the dock at one point...hilarious!


We became slightly obsessed with watching this Robert Durst HBO Documentary called "The Jinx"...it was SO interesting...and creepy!


Boat Time...


Ryan and Munson became pretty good friends...if I had a dollar for every time I heard Ryan say "I want a dog" I'd be rich...


We all took turns cooking and making meals and the food was so good!  What a WONDERFUL weekend!  LOVE YOU FRIENDS!  Can't wait till the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment