Wednesday, January 28, 2015

November/December cookies

November and December were CRAZY with cookies...I decided I'm slowing down a bit in the New Year.  HA!  Here are most of the cookies I did the last couple of months...

Thanksgiving cookies.  I loved how the big turkey turned out!





 Monster first birthday cookies...



Boy baby shower cookies for my cousin Tarah (who just had baby Asa a couple of weeks ago!)  These were the FIRST cookies I baked in the new house!




Minecraft...







Mermaid birthday cookies for Jennilee's girls party...I wish I had taken some better up close...I LOVED the starfish and shells and seahorses!


These cookies were used to ask people to be in someone's wedding!  Each bridesmaid got a calendar cookie, dress, ring, and another cookie that actually said "will you be my Bridesmaid?"


 Lego Ninjago...good thing I asked my neighbor what "lego ninjago" was...I would have made lego blocks...turns out it's not lego blocks at all! HA!





Gender reveal party cookies...


And then the Christmas cookies began...I really LOVED making Christmas cookies...but by the end of December I was glad they were OVER! HA!


Ugly sweater cookies for someone's Christmas party...HILARIOUS!



I LOVE animal print...my friend Kristal's baby sprinkle.



Sorry I didn't turn these correctly (yes Erika did tell me how to do it).  Winter "ONEderland" birthday!




Then in a span of a couple of days I did a BILLION Christmas cookies...HA!  I seriously felt like I needed carpal tunnel surgery after this order...I think I did 20 dozen that week!


Cookies for some friends who surprised their kids with a CRUISE for Christmas!


Circus first birthday cookies...


And more Frozen.


It was a busy couple of months of cookies, but I'm thankful for a creative outlet and for a fun side job to support my decorating habit...HA!

1 comment: