Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Christmas Decorations in the NEW HOUSE, and Randoms...

We still have a LOT to do/decorate in our new house, but here are a few pictures from what our house looked like this VERY FIRST Christmas!

Master bedroom...


Family room...




Coming in the front door...(with random "crib part turned into makeshift baby gate" hanging out upstairs...ha!)


Looking in the front door...


Powder room off the main hallway.


Mantle!  I LOVE having a fireplace!


It was really exciting being in our house for Christmas!

Here are some other random pictures...a few from Christmas at my parents that I forgot to add.




Emory kept trying to drink out of the toy tea-pot just like this!  HA!


Breakfast with my favorite girls!


Playing with Christmas toys.


Finishing up her last couple of soccer games...



She got SO MUCH BETTER at being goalie!





Taking DOWN all the Christmas decorations was sad...and our house looked SO BARE!  We've done a lot of decorating this January (my husband is probably ready for me to be done with that!  HAHA!) Here's the mantle now...


Random leak in the laundry room...awesome!  (The hose came out of the drain...yikes!)


Eating some Mexican food before the Christmas tournament one night...Emory is a huge fan of all "dips."





Snowman class at the library...


Learning about the wise men with our Sunday School class...


WHEW!  Now that January is almost over, I'm finally almost done blogging about December! I am hoping to get all caught up soon so I can print off the 2014 Blog Book!  =)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the aesthetic of your house. Usually when walking into a house a woman designed, you can tell a woman designed it because it's all feminine and frilly and sometimes even pink! LOL! I appreciate the fact that everything is neutral yet, it doesn't look too masculine. It's the perfect mix of masculinity and femininity. I like it a lot.

    Jefferson @ T.J. Lamb Real Estate

    ReplyDelete