Saturday, January 24, 2015

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's

We celebrated Christmas with my parents and my sister and Curt on the day after Christmas.  Ryan took Friday off and we headed over in the morning.  We had SUCH a yummy breakfast and then we all opened presents and hung out together!

Brynn was in a "take my picture" mood, and wanted to pose with a stuffed dog.  HA!




Curt was in a silly mood too...HA!





My mom LOVES to fill our stockings with LOTS of good stuff..I think it has just as much fun stuff as our "real" presents!  Emory was getting in on the stocking action too...


Brynn was showing Lindsey all the fun stuff in her stocking.


And she wanted to help pass out all the presents.  She could tell who it was for by looking at the first letter...I was pretty impressed.  She passed out almost all of them to the right person!



That starts with "E" so it's for you Emory!


"I'd rather just eat my fruity pouch!"






Santa Emory...ADORABLE!





Poor Ryan...I guess he was so busy taking pictures of us that we don't have ONE picture of him!  We had a great time at my parents, and then enjoyed watching some Christmas tournament action that night.  Thanks Mom and Dad for a great day!

1 comment: